Monday, June 8, 2009

Basement walls finished, May 1 2009

The basement walls are finished. Today we worked at roughing in the plumbing in the basement floor. Tomorrow we will pressure test the pipes and install the traps for the drain and basement stool. Monday, I will lay in the e-foil vapor/heat barrier, then lay the steel mesh.
I then have to attach the flexible pipes to the mesh with quick ties every two feet. This will take a while as there are 5 zones of 250 feet of pipe per zone. We will probable pour the floor Tuesday or Wednesday. Then I will be framing in the end wall and putting in the main beam, the TGIs, and decking to first floor. I'll then run 2" by 10" green board around the top of the walls, drilling holes for the anchor bolts and making sure they are parallel and square. Then I can start putting logs on the wall.
Now if I can just find my logs!

No comments:

Post a Comment