Monday, June 8, 2009

We have running water! June 2 2009

I plumbed in the water pressure tank, hung the control box on the wall and finished wiring in the water pump. I left the faucet at the well head open with 100 feet of hose hooked to it to flush the system before it went into the house. I thought it was a good plan! I learned that I need to make sure all valves are turned off inside the basement before I go to see if water is coming out at the well. We have good water pressure, water was flying about a third of the way across the basement floor. I did need to test the floor drain at some point anyway. It worked great!

Tomorrow I plan to head back to the mountains and cut some more logs. We will also get logs suitable for building a peeling rack. Thursday it is supposed to rain, so I will install the water heater and the water manifolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment