Monday, June 4, 2012

Peeling Deck Rails and Posts June 4th, 2012

      Today I finally started peeling the poles for the deck posts and rails. I forgot how much fun this part was. I managed to peel and cut to length 23 posts and 8 rails. (Stacked in my trailer) I need 30 of each to complete the deck. I have enough poles to supply the rails for the loft, so I will probably peel those while I am at it. (If I don't expire first) You can see the poles I have to peel on the peeling rack in the background.


     I received a call today from the Butte Silver Bow Courthouse. They have my garage building permit approved. I will pick it up tomorrow.

    I woke up this morning to a downpour. It was very loud as it hit the roof.

    Tree swallows were starting to build a nest in one of the can lights over the deck. The bulb was off center allowing them room to get behind it. I put up another bird house on the deck post and centered all the bulbs over both sides of the deck. The birds have already moved into the birdhouse. They've got my number! They mess with the house and I make them a birdhouse!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment