Saturday, July 23, 2011

Soffits over deck close to 50% complete July 23, 2011

On the 22nd we finished about 50% of the soffits over the west side deck up to the light cans. I'll check Monday to see if I have to have the wiring inspected before I cover the can wiring up.


Below is the east side soffit progress. It is about 45% completed. I ran out of tongue and groove boards today. I have an order being delivered on Monday the 25th. We will stain them on Monday and continue installing them on Tuesday. My plan is to complete all soffits by Thursday of next week. I will be taking some time off to go back to New Hampshire and spend time with my wife, Betsy the following week. Tony has been on site quite a bit in the last few weeks caulking the seams between the logs with the Log Jam. He should have the outside 100% in another few days of work (when I can get him).


No comments:

Post a Comment