Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Basement bathroom June 22, 2011

Since my last posting I have the shower ready to tile. I installed the light/fan in the shower; it is ready to be wired in as soon as I pick up the special light switch. I plumbed in the water heater and wired it to the main panel. When I have the shower tiling completed, all I have to do is turn on the breaker and the water valves. This picture shows the water heater and the water manifolds, one for hot and one for cold. I use red PEX for all hot lines, blue for cold.

The manifolds have valves on each outlet. As I add water circuits in the house all I have to do is connect them to the correct manifold and turn the valve.

Tomorrow, after I finish wiring the bathroom, I will begin setting up to install the soffits on the end gables. I purchased a bunk of of 2 X 6's for the deck this week. I have hired a high school student to stain all four sides and the ends. When they are all stained and dry, I will begin installing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment