Thursday, September 1, 2011

Landscaping and sidewalk completed August 3, 2011


Today I placed black plastic sheets under the deck on both sides of the house, then I had help to install 10 yards of small stone over the plastic. The west side is complete. On the east side I am short a small amount of the larger stone.

The picture below shows the sidewalk, and pads for the deck steps, completed. They were poured yesterday and I stripped the forms off this morning. I used the same small rock between the sidewalk and the house, and on the outside of the sidewalk.



Yesterday I finished tiling the shower. Tomorrow I will grout the tile and the shower will be ready to go. I may need to install a shower door.

Once I complete the grout, I will begin installing the trim on the end gables, getting them ready for the siding.



No comments:

Post a Comment